The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G is a wonderful flip phone with 6.7 inches Foldable Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display having Gorilla Glass 6 protection, 425 ppi display density, 8GB RAM, 256GB internal storage, 12MP camera, side mounted fingerprint sensor and a lot more. If we continue with it’s specifications then it will be endless, so lets go straight to our main objective here which is flashing the stock ROM on Galaxy Z Flip 5G.
So, if you are here you maybe looking for;
- How To Install Official Stock ROM, Android 10, 11 or 12 On Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G SM-F707B?
- How To Install Official Stock ROM, Android 10, 11 or 12 On Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G SM-F707U?
- How To Install Official Stock ROM, Android 10, 11 or 12 On Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G SM-F707U1?
- How To Install Official Stock ROM, Android 10, 11 or 12 On Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G SM-F707W?
If you would like to have more Z Flip 5G tutorials please click the links below;
- All Secret Codes Of Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G (Hidden Menu)
- How To Factory Reset Galaxy Z Flip 5G From Settings, Recovery & Code?
So lets proceed with the steps.
However before proceeding please make sure that you have made a complete backup of your phone storage so that you can recover from a worst case scenario. SamsungSFour.Com will not be liable under any circumstance for loss of data or bricking your device. Please proceed at your own risk.
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM (One UI) On Z Flip 5G
1. First you need to download and install the Samsung USB drivers. You can do that it from the below link;
2. Now we need to enable the developer options, USB debugging and perform the OEM unlock on your Z Flip 5G.
To enable “Developer Options” on your Galaxy Smartphone goto Settings>About phone>Software Information, and tap on the “Build number” 10 times until you get a message that you are a “developer.”. Now you will see an additional menu entry in the “Settings” menu called “Developer Options” as shown below.
Once you have enabled the “Developer Options” tap on it and you will see a similar screen as shown below (These are from One UI 2.0, if your UI version is something else slight difference maybe there).
Now tap on “OEM unlocking” and “USB debugging” to enable it. If you get a popup warning, tap enable if you would like to proceed.
You may also check this video if you have any doubt about the above process.
3. Once done you need to download the firmware files and the Odin app from the below links.
Please download the files corresponds to your device from the below links;
- Download Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G SM-F707B
- Download Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G SM-F707U
- Download Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G SM-F707U1
- Download Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G SM-F707W
You may need to login/create a free account to download the files from the 3rd party website. Also make sure that your phones bootloader is not locked by any carrier, if so please unlock it first before proceeding with the firmware installation.
Once downloaded please extract it and you will get similar files like given below;
4. Now download the Odin app from the below link or download the latest version of Odin;
When the download has finished please extract the file to your PC desktop and open the “Odin..xxx.exe” file.
5. In the next step you need to enter your Z Flip 5G into the “download mode“.
For that first you need to switch of your Z Flip 5G. Now switch it back on and when you see the “Samsung” logo on the screen press and hold “Volume Down + Volume Up” and connect your mobile with your PC using a USB data cable.
Now when you get the above warning message on your phone screen press “Vol Up” button to enter into the “Download Mode“. You may also try this video tutorial if you have any confusion which uses a different method. The demo phone used here is M30s.
6. Now go back to your Odin window which looks like the below screenshot;
In the next step select the extracted firmware files (done in step-3) corresponding to each buttons in the odin app. For example click on button “CP” and select the extracted firmware file which starts with “CP“. Same way click on “AP” and and select the extracted firmware file which starts with “AP“. Similarly, add BL file in the BL button.
If you want to factory reset while you install stock firmware select the file which starts with “CSC” file for the CSC button, otherwise, load the “HOME_CSC” instead.
Make sure F.Reset.Time and Auto Reboot option are the only ones checked in the Odin’s “Options” tab.
If you don’t want the previous data on your phone please skip the last button on Odin which is “UMS” or “USERDATA“.
7. Once everything is done as said above, click the “Start” button in the Odin app and wait for the flashing process to get completed. Finally when it’s done your Z Flip 5G will reboot and you will get a “Pass” message from the Odin app.
If you got the “Pass” message from the Odin app then you have successfully installed Stock Android 10 firmware on your Z Flip 5G.
However if you got any Odin error while installing the firmware please try the below tutorial to resolve it.
If “How To Install Stock ROM Android 10 On Galaxy Z Flip 5G? (All Models)” tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.