Ever since the roll out of Android 10 firmware, entering into the recovery mode and download mode on Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphones has become a hideous task. The old tricks wont work on these new firmware versions. So we are writing a new set of tutorials for each Galaxy versions.
Further, a video is also added in the end to ease the process for those who are confused.
Compatible Galaxy S21 models
This tutorial is intended for all the Galaxy S21 series Smartphones like ;
- The original Samsung Galaxy S21 5G SM-G991B, SM-G991U, SM-G991U1, SM-G991W, SM-G991N and SM-G9910
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus 5G SM-G996B, SM-G996U, SM-G996U1, SM-G996W, SM-G996N and SM-G9960
- The Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G SM-G998B, SM-G998U, SM-G998U1, SM-G998W, SM-G998N and SM-G9980
First lets start with the Recovery Mode.
Steps To Enter Galaxy S21 5G, S21 5G Plus & S21 Ultra 5G into Recovery Mode
1. To enter into the “Recovery Mode” first you need to switch of your S21 device and connect it using a USB cable to your PC.
2. Now press and hold the “Vol Up” button along with the “Power” button at the same time.
3. Once you see the phone model number on screen release the “Power” button while keep holding on to the “Vol Up” button.
4. Now you will be entered into the Android Recovery Mode.
You may cross check the below image for final “Recovery Mode” menu.
Now lets proceed to the “Download Mode“.
Steps To Enter Galaxy S21 5G, S21 5G Plus & S21 Ultra 5G into Download Mode
Method-1 from recovery mode
Please complete the above steps first to enter into the “Recovery Mode“.
Now when you are in the “Recovery Mode” please select the option “Reboot to bootloader“. You may use the “Vol Up” and “Vol Down” buttons to toggle though the options and “Power” button to execute a selection.
Once you select the option and press the “Power” button you will be entered into the “Download Mode“.
The below image shows the final “Download Mode” screen.
Hope this tutorial helped you.
If you are still confused please have a look at the below video which will guide you through the whole process in a visually assisted way. Please have a look at the video here.
This is the simplest method to enter into the download mode.
For that first switch of your Galaxy S20. Now press and hold the “Vol Up” + “Vol Down” buttons at the same time and connect your phone to PC using a USB data cable at the same time. Now press “Vol Up” again a single time to enter into the “Download mode“. If you long press “Vol Up” your “bootloader” will be unlocked and the phone will be hard reset, so be cautious.
Normal queries for this tutorial
- Enter Download Mode & Recovery Mode On Galaxy S21 5G
- How To Enter Download Mode & Recovery Mode On Galaxy S21 Plus 5G?
- Enter Download Mode & Recovery Mode On Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G
- How To Enter Bootloader Mode on Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21 Plus & Galaxy S21 Ultra?
Further, if you have faced any issues while “OEM Unlocking” your Samsung Galaxy S21, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don’t worry I will help you as fast as I can.
If “How To Enter Download Mode & Recovery On Galaxy S21 Series? (With Video)” tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.