The Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+, simply amazing Smartphones from the Koreans had indeed reduced the distance between the iPhone and the Galaxy Smartphones to very thin layer. The Galaxy S9 comes in variants like G960F, G960F/DS, G960U, G960W, G9600 and Galaxy S9+ comes as G965F, G965F/DS, G965U, G965W, G9650 etc.
Today we are going to have a detailed tutorial on the secret codes/hidden menu of this marvelous phone. However on the contrary if you are looking for the specifications only then please have a look below.
I love to talk more about the Galaxy S9 and S9+ but our objective of this article is to explain the secret codes and hidden menu only.
Table Of Contents
So, on a note;
What are secret codes?
Secret codes are hidden codes on Android Smartphones which will enable you to configure or to get information which is not possible normally. It’s always risky to play with secret codes without knowing what it will do to your phone, so be cautious.
Please note that these codes may not work on carrier locked phones unless their bootloader is unlocked.
How to execute a secret code on your Galaxy S9 or S9+?
To execute the secret codes jut type in the code as shown below and it will run automatically if it’s compatible for your phone. Some codes will not work even if it’s for your model, there can be many reasons like locked bootloader, carrier lock etc..
If they are not working don’t panic, because some codes will only work on some firmware versions, if the firmware is updated in the mean time the code may not work.
All Secret Codes of Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+
- *#06# (IMEI)
- #*2562#, #*3849#, #*3851# and #*3876# (All codes for restarting the phone)
- *#0011#, *#32489# (Service Mode)
- *#7284# (USB I2C Mode Controlling Panel)
- *#0673# (Audible Test)
- *#872564# (T control the USB Logging)
- *#0842# (Vibration Motor Test)
- *#9090# (Diagnostic information)
- *#9900# (System dump mode)
- *#1575# (To manage GPS menu)
- *#7412365# (Camera Firmware Std Menu)
- *#0228# (To get Battery status)
- *#12580*369# (To check software and hardware information)
- *2767*3855# (Full Factory Reset (no confirmation))
- *#0*# (Hardware diagnostic tests)
- *#7353# (Quick Test Menu)
- *#1234# (Firmware Information)
- *#7780# (Factory Data Reset (all phone data will be erased))
- *#8736364# (OTA Update Menu screen)
Still confused? Don’t worry, please have a look at the demo tutorial video below.
If any of the codes are not working or you have any Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9+ useful codes with you which are not published here, please feel free to post it in the comment section below so that everybody will benefit from it.
If “All Secret Codes of Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+” tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.