If you are a fan of the phone with a stylus then this is your moment as Samsung has introduced their latest battleship in the note series the Galaxy Note20, Galaxy Note20 Ultra, Galaxy Note20 5G and Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G. All of them are the ultimate in technology and craftmanship along with their marvelous specs. Further, let me list out the specs for each model to get an idea about it’s strength.
Galaxy Note20 comes with a 6.7 inches Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen having 89.2% screen to body ratio, Android 10, One UI 2.1, 64 MP tripple camera, 256GB internal storage, 8GB RAM, Octa core processor etc. It comes in three colours, Mystic Green, Mystic Bronze and Mystic Gray.
Galaxy Note20 Ultra comes with a 6.9 inches Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen having 92.5% screen to body ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus screen protection, Android 10, One UI 2.1, 108 MP tripple camera, 512GB internal storage, 8GB RAM, Octa core processor etc. It comes in three colours, Mystic Bronze, Mystic Black and Mystic White.
Galaxy Note20 5G, all th same specs of Galaxy Note20 along with 5G capabilities.
Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G all th same specs of Galaxy Note20 Ultra along with 5G capabilities.
As our todays main objective is to list out the secret codes of the Note20 series we are not going any further into it’s specs.
This tutorial includes;
- All Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Secret Codes
- All Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Secret Codes
- All Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G Secret Codes
- All Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G Secret Codes
Before listing out the codes first lets get an idea about;
What are secret codes?
Secret codes are hidden codes on all Android Smartphones which will help you to configure or to get information which is not possible normally. It’s always risky to play with secret codes without knowing what it will do to your phone, so be cautious.
Please note that these codes may not work on carrier locked phones unless their bootloader is unlocked. Also some codes may not work after some software/security update. So don’t panic when some codes are not working.
How to execute a secret code on your Samsung Galaxy Note20, Galaxy Note20 Ultra, Galaxy Note20 5G or Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G?
To execute the secret codes jut type in the code as shown in the screenshot below and it will run automatically if it’s compatible with your phone. Some codes will not work even if it’s for your model, there can be many reasons like a locked bootloader, carrier lock etc. Even some firmware update/security updates results in blocking of some codes so don’t panic if any of the codes are not working.
So as you can see in the above screenshot just type the code to your normal dialing keypad, and hurray! the code will just execute.
All Secret Codes of Samsung Galaxy Note20, Galaxy Note20 Ultra, Galaxy Note20 5G and Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G
- To Check IMEI number : *#06#
- To Check GSM status information : *#0011#
- To Check Software and hardware info : *#12580*369#
- To Check Audio Loopback Control : *#0283#
- To Check View SW Version PDA, CSC, MODEM : *#1234#
- To Check Dump mode : *#9900#
- To Check General Test Mode : *#0*#
- To Check TSP / TSK firmware update : *#2663#
- To Check Diagnostic configuration : *#9090#
- To Check Battery status ADC, RSSI reading : *#0228#
- To To Check software version: *#1111#
- To Check Hardware Version : *#2222#
- To Check Insert Network Lock Keycode : #7465625*638*#
- To Change USB Settings: *#0808#
- To Update Camera Firmware: *#34971539#
- To To Check Audio Loopback Control : *#0283#
- To Show Camera Firmware Menu: *#34971539#
Normal queries for this tutorial
- All hidden menu codes of Samsung Galaxy Note 20
- All hidden menu codes of Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G
- All hidden menu codes of Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- All hidden menu codes of Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G
If any of the codes are not working or you have any Galaxy Note 20 series useful codes with you which are not published here, please feel free to post it in the comment section below so that everybody will benefit from it.
If “All Secret Codes Of Samsung Galaxy Note20 Series (Hidden Menu)” tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.