Hi guys, this article will help you with all the secret codes of your Samsung Galaxy A72.
It’s been quite a year for the Samsung Galaxy “A” series friends, tons of phones released with wonderful specs and aesthetics but at a budget price. When it comes to the latest, it’s the all new Galaxy A72 that comes with a 6.7 inches Super AMOLED touchscreen display having 394 pixel per inch screen density, 8GB RAM, 256GB storage, under display optical fingerprint sensor, octa core processor etc.
Enough is enough with the specs so lets proceed to our main objective, that is
- All Secret Codes and Hidden Menu Of Samsung Galaxy A72 SM-A725F
However, before listing out the codes first lets get an idea about;
What are secret codes?
Secret codes are hidden codes on all Android Smartphones which will help you to configure or information which is not possible normally. It’s always risky to play with secret codes without knowing what it will do to your phone, so be cautious.
Please note that these codes may not work on carrier locked phones unless their bootloader is unlocked. Also some codes may not work after some software/security update. So don’t panic when some codes are not working.
How to execute a secret code on Galaxy A72?
To execute the secret codes jut type in the code as shown in the screenshot below and it will run automatically if it’s compatible with your phone. Some codes will not work even if it’s for your model, there can be many reasons like a locked bootloader, carrier lock etc. Even some firmware update/security updates results in blocking of some codes so don’t panic if any of the codes are not working.
So as you can see in the above screenshot just type the code to your normal dialing keypad, and hurray! the code will just execute.
All Secret Codes of Samsung Galaxy A72
- IMEI number : *#06#
- General Test Mode : *#0*#
- Change USB Settings: *#0808#
- Hardware Version : *#2222#
- TSP / TSK firmware update : *#2663#
- Software and hardware info : *#12580*369#
- Audio Loopback Control : *#0283#
- Battery status ADC, RSSI reading : *#0228#
- GSM status information : *#0011#
- To Audio Loopback Control : *#0283#
- Dump mode : *#9900#
- Diagnostic configuration : *#9090#
- View SW Version PDA, CSC, MODEM : *#1234#
- Software version: *#1111#
- Update Camera Firmware: *#34971539#
- Insert Network Lock Key code : #7465625*638*#
- To Show Camera Firmware Menu: *#34971539#
If any of the codes are not working or you have any Galaxy A72 useful codes with you which are not published here, please feel free to post it in the comment section below so that everybody will benefit from it.
If “All Secret Codes Of Samsung Galaxy A72 (Hidden Menu)” tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.