The Samsung Galaxy A41 is a feature rich cost effective Smartphone from the Galaxy A series. It has a 6.1 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display, 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, Android 10 firmware, 48MP triple camera, under display finger print sensor, Octa core processor, One UI 2etc.
These days if you go on with the specs it will be endless as more and more new features are added to each Smartphone in the industry day by day. Lets just go straight away to the secret codes fo Galaxy A41.
However, if you are looking for more Galaxy A Series tutorials please check out the links below;
- All Samsung Galaxy A21s Secret Codes/Hidden Menu
- All Secret Codes Of Galaxy A10, A20, A30, A40, A50, A60, A70, A80, A10s, A50s, A90, A70s, A20s, A2 Core, A20e, A10e & A30s
- Download All Samsung Galaxy A Series Stock ROM/Firmware
What are secret codes?
Secret codes are hidden codes on all Android Smartphones which will help you to configure or to get information which is not possible normally. It’s always risky to play with secret codes without knowing what it will do to your phone, so be cautious.
Please note that these codes may not work on carrier locked phones unless their bootloader is unlocked. Also some codes may not work after some software/security update. So don’t panic when some codes are not working.
How to execute a secret code on your Samsung Galaxy A41?
To execute the secret codes jut type in the code as shown in the screenshot below and it will run automatically if it’s compatible with your phone. Some codes will not work even if it’s for your model, there can be many reasons like a locked bootloader, carrier lock etc. Even some firmware update/security updates results in blocking of some codes so don’t panic if any of the codes are not working.
So as you can see in the above screenshot just type the code to your normal dialing keypad, and hurray! the code will just execute.
All Secret Codes of Samsung Galaxy A41
- To Check IMEI number : *#06#
- To Check View SW Version PDA, CSC, MODEM : *#1234#
- To To Check software version: *#1111#
- To Check Hardware Version : *#2222#
- To Check Insert Network Lock Keycode : #7465625*638*#
- To Check TSP / TSK firmware update : *#2663#
- To Check Diagnostic configuration : *#9090#
- To Check Dump mode : *#9900#
- To Check General Test Mode : *#0*#
- To Change USB Settings: *#0808#
- To Check Battery status ADC, RSSI reading : *#0228#
- To Check GSM status information : *#0011#
- To Check Software and hardware info : *#12580*369#
- To Check Audio Loopback Control : *#0283#
- To Update Camera Firmware: *#34971539#
- To To Check Audio Loopback Control : *#0283#
- To Show Camera Firmware Menu: *#34971539#
If any of the codes are not working or you have any Samsung Galaxy A41 useful codes with you which are not published here, please feel free to post it in the comment section below so that everybody will benefit from it.
If “All Secret Codes Of Samsung Galaxy A41 (Hidden Menu)” tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.