Hi folks, this tutorial will list out all the secret codes of your favourite Samsung Galaxy A11.
The Samsung Galaxy A11 is a budget phone from the A series but with decent specs. It has a 6.4 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen display, 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, Android 10 firmware, 13MP triple camera, finger print sensor etc.
Also it has a non removable 4000 mAh Li-Po battery.
As our main objective is secret codes lets focus on it further.
However if you are looking for more Galaxy A Series tutorials please check out the links below;
- All Samsung Galaxy A21s Secret Codes/Hidden Menu
- All Secret Codes Of Galaxy A10, A20, A30, A40, A50, A60, A70, A80, A10s, A50s, A90, A70s, A20s, A2 Core, A20e, A10e & A30s
- Download All Samsung Galaxy A Series Stock ROM/Firmware
What are secret codes?
Secret codes are hidden codes on all Android Smartphones which will help you to configure or to get information which is not possible normally. It’s always risky to play with secret codes without knowing what it will do to your phone, so be cautious.
Please note that these codes may not work on carrier locked phones unless their bootloader is unlocked. Also some codes may not work after some software/security update. So don’t panic when some codes are not working.
How to execute a secret code on your Samsung Galaxy A11?
To execute the secret codes jut type in the code as shown in the screenshot below and it will run automatically if it’s compatible with your phone. Some codes will not work even if it’s for your model, there can be many reasons like a locked bootloader, carrier lock etc. Even some firmware update/security updates results in blocking of some codes so don’t panic if any of the codes are not working.
So as you can see in the above screenshot just type the code to your normal dialing keypad, and hurray! the code will just execute.
If still not confident please watch this tutorial video.
All Secret Codes of Samsung Galaxy A11
- To Check IMEI number : *#06#
- To To Check software version: *#1111#
- To Check Hardware Version : *#2222#
- To Check General Test Mode : *#0*#
- To Change USB Settings: *#0808#
- To Check Battery status ADC, RSSI reading : *#0228#
- To Check GSM status information : *#0011#
- To Check View SW Version PDA, CSC, MODEM : *#1234#
- To Check Software and hardware info : *#12580*369#
- To Check Audio Loopback Control : *#0283#
- To Update Camera Firmware: *#34971539#
- To Check Insert Network Lock Keycode : #7465625*638*#
- To Check TSP / TSK firmware update : *#2663#
- To Check Diagnostic configuration : *#9090#
- To Check Dump mode : *#9900#
- To To Check Audio Loopback Control : *#0283#
- To Show Camera Firmware Menu: *#34971539#
If any of the codes are not working or you have any Samsung Galaxy A11 useful codes with you which are not published here, please feel free to post it in the comment section below so that everybody will benefit from it.
If “All Secret Codes Of Samsung Galaxy A11 (Hidden Menu)” tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.