The Samsung Galaxy A Series, the 3rd best after the S series and Note series has got a number of wonderful features of any other Android Smartphones in it’s hood but at budget price. For example if you take the case of the latest released Galaxy A70s, it has got an enormous 64MP triple camera having ultra wide, wide and depth features which were only present in the Samsung’s premium level of Smartphones before. Apart from the camera it has got a massive 6.7 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display, 8GB of RAM, 128GB storage, 4500 mAh LiPo battery etc.
Each of it’s spec make it to stand out from the crowd but all at a very budget price. I am very much enthusiastic to continue with it’s specs, however our main subject will be deviated, so lets focus on the secret codes from now on.
As per our test the below codes worked perfectly on Samsung Galaxy A10, Samsung Galaxy A20, Samsung Galaxy A30, Samsung Galaxy A40, Samsung Galaxy A50, Samsung Galaxy A60, Samsung Galaxy A70, Samsung Galaxy A80, Samsung Galaxy A10s, Samsung Galaxy A50s, Samsung Galaxy A90, Samsung Galaxy A70s, Samsung Galaxy A20s, Samsung Galaxy A2 Core, Samsung Galaxy A20e, Samsung Galaxy A10e and Samsung Galaxy A30s.
However if you are looking for more Galaxy A Series tutorials please have a look below;
- Download All Samsung Galaxy A Series Stock ROM/Firmware
- How To Root Galaxy A6 SM-A600F On 8.0 Oreo Using CF AutoRoot?
- How To Root Galaxy A8+ (2018) SM-A730F On 8.0 Oreo Using CF AutoRoot?
- How To Install Stock ROM (Oreo 8.0) On Galaxy A6+ (2018)? (All Models)
- How To Root Galaxy A8+ (2018) SM-A730F On Nougat 7.1.1 Using CF AutoRoot?
- How To Root Galaxy A8 (2018) SM-A530F On Nougat 7.1.1 Using CF AutoRoot?
- All Galaxy A8 (2018) And Galaxy A8+ (2018) Secret Codes
- How To Root Galaxy A7 2017 SM-A720F On Android Nougat 7.0?
If you are not at all aware or have a very little knowledge about the Android secret codes and it’s working please read the below couple of sentences rather than going to the codes directly.
What are secret codes?
Secret codes are hidden codes on all Android Smartphones which will help you to configure or to get information which is not possible normally. It’s always risky to play with secret codes without knowing what it will do to your phone, so be cautious.
Please note that these codes may not work on carrier locked phones unless their bootloader is unlocked. Also some codes may not work after some software/security update. So don’t panic when some codes are not working.
How to execute a secret code on your Samsung Galaxy A Series Smartphone?
To execute the secret codes jut type in the code as shown below and it will run automatically if it’s compatible for your phone. Some codes will not work even if it’s for your model, there can be many reasons like locked bootloader, carrier lock etc.
So as you can see in the above screenshot just type the code to your phone’s dialing keypad, and the code will just execute.
If you are still confused please have a look at this demo tutorial video.
All Secret Codes of Galaxy A10, A20, A30, A40, A50, A60, A70, A80, A10s, A50s, A90, A70s, A20s & A2 Core, A20e, A10e, A30s
- To Check View SW Version PDA, CSC, MODEM : *#1234#
- To Check IMEI no : *#06#
- To Check Insert Nw Lock Keycode : #7465625*638*#
- To Change USB Settings: *#0808#
- To Check sw and hw info : *#12580*369#
- To Check Audio Loopback Control : *#0283#
- To Update Camera Firmware: *#34971539#
- To Check TSP / TSK firmware update : *#2663#
- To Check Diagnostic configuration : *#9090#
- To Check Battery status ADC, RSSI reading : *#0228#
- To Check GSM status information : *#0011#
- To Check Hw Version : *#2222#
- To Check Product code : *#272IMEI#*
- To To Check Audio Loopback Control : *#0283#
- To To Check software version: *#1111#
- To reset total call time: *#22558463#
- To Show Camera Firmware Menu: *#34971539#
- To Check Dump mode : *#9900#
- To Check General Test Mode : *#0*#
- To Check Quick Test Menu : *#7353#
If any of the codes are not working or you have any more A Series useful codes with you which are not published here, please feel free to post it in the comment section below so that everybody can benefit from it.
If “All Secret Codes Of Galaxy A10, A20, A30, A40, A50, A60, A70, A80, A10s, A50s, A90, A70s, A20s, A2 Core, A20e, A10e & A30s” tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.