The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite which got released on May 16th, 2020 is the newest tablet from Samsung. It comes with 10.4 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen display, Android 10 firmware with One UI 2, Octa-core processor, 4GB RAM, 128GB storage, Stereo speakers, huge 7040 mAh Li-Po battery etc.
It comes in two variants Galaxy Tab S6 Lite SM-P610 (Wi-Fi) and SM-P615 (LTE).
However rather than going any further into it’s specifications today we will be dealing with it’s available secret codes only.
If you are not at all aware or have a very little knowledge about the Android secret codes and it’s working please read the below couple of sentences rather than going to the codes directly.
What are secret codes?
Secret codes are hidden codes on all Android Smartphones which will help you to configure or to get information which is not possible normally. It’s always risky to play with secret codes without knowing what it will do to your phone, so be cautious.
Please note that these codes may not work on carrier locked phones unless their bootloader is unlocked. Also some codes may not work after some software/security update. So don’t panic when some codes are not working.
How to execute a secret code on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Tablet?
To execute the secret codes jut type in the code as shown below and it will run automatically if it’s compatible for your phone. Some codes will not work even if it’s for your model, there can be many reasons like locked bootloader, carrier lock etc.
So as you can see in the above screenshot just type the code to your phone’s dialing keypad, and the code will just execute.
All Secret Codes of Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite
- To Check View SW Version PDA, CSC, MODEM : *#1234#
- To Check IMEI no : *#06#
- To Check Insert Nw Lock Keycode : #7465625*638*#
- To Change USB Settings: *#0808#
- To Check sw and hw info : *#12580*369#
- To Check Audio Loopback Control : *#0283#
- To Update Camera Firmware: *#34971539#
- To Check TSP / TSK firmware update : *#2663#
- To Check Diagnostic configuration : *#9090#
- To Check Battery status ADC, RSSI reading : *#0228#
- To Check GSM status information : *#0011#
- To Check Hw Version : *#2222#
- To Check Product code : *#272IMEI#*
- To To Check Audio Loopback Control : *#0283#
- To To Check software version: *#1111#
- To reset total call time: *#22558463#
- To Show Camera Firmware Menu: *#34971539#
- To Check Dump mode : *#9900#
- To Check General Test Mode : *#0*#
- To Check Quick Test Menu : *#7353#
If any of the codes are not working or you have any more Galaxy Tab S6 Lite useful codes with you which are not published here, please feel free to post it in the comment section below so that everybody can benefit from it.
If “All Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Secret Codes/Hidden Menu” tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.