In this article we are going to discuss all the new features of Samsung’s own One UI 6.
What is One UI?
One UI is a user interface developed by Samsung Electronics for its Galaxy series of Android Smartphone. One UI was introduced to replace Samsung’s previous user interface, TouchWiz. It is known for its clean and visually appealing design, as well as its focus on making one-handed use more comfortable on larger smartphones.
One UI includes a range of features such as a simplified design, optimized one-handed operation, a system-wide dark mode, improved accessibility options, and various customization features. The interface aims to enhance user experience by organizing content and functions in a user-friendly and intuitive way. It also includes various customization options, allowing users to personalize their devices to better suit their preferences.
Now lets details all the new features / improvements added in the latest version of One UI.
New Features In One UI 6
- Easier access to resolution switcher
- Separate date and time options for watermark
- Standalone setting for document scanning
- SmartThings widget
- Ability to move clock to different position
- Sort notifications by time
- Enhanced layout for notifications
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth now have their own dedicated buttons
- Visual features like Dark mode and Eye comfort shield have been moved to the bottom
- Customizable area for other quick settings buttons
- Integrated Trash with Gallery and Voice Recorder
- Auto Blocker to block installation of apps from unauthorized app stores and turn on app security checks
These are just a few of the important features in the One UI 6. For a more, please visit the Samsung’s One UI page.
Normal queries for this tutorial
- One UI 6 release date
- One UI 6 device list
- Samsung One UI 6
- One UI 6 features
- One UI 6 download
- One UI 6 s23 ultra
- One UI 6 beta